If you are attending HIMSS 2018 on March 5-9th in Las Vegas, please join PatientWorks at Booth 3700!
- Patient Self-Service Check-In – via tablets or kiosks. Patients love the convenience of self-service check-in. Wait times are reduced by the analytics provided to staff with visibility of wait and service times. Paper forms, handling, scanning, and disposal are eliminated securing PHI and saving time. Staff can now provide patients with special attention rather than merely the clerical tasks of registration.
- Patient Portal Pre-Registration Check-In – Provide your patients with the ability to check-in for appointments or reserve times for services such as labs or x-rays from a portal application. Pushing more of the registration process to a patient’s home or smart phone reduces the tasks that must be done in your facility and gives your staff a view of what the patient has done before arriving for their services allowing you to better plan your operations.
- Patient Self-Service Scheduling from Odoro- simplify your appointment scheduling process to save staff costs and allow patients to schedule appointments any time from their home or smart phones. Algorithms based on patient health data, scheduling rules, and other key data assist the patient in selecting correct appointments and knowing when to schedule future appointments. SchedLogic™ is the brain that powers Odoro’s offering. It enables the organization to design a unique Q&A dialogue with their patients during the scheduling process.
- Electronic Forms – with a solution integrated with your HIS or PM applications eliminate paper forms and produce forms with patient information inserted saving staff time and forms costs. Purchase consumable products such as arm bands, labels, etc. at a reduced cost.
- Signature, Photo, and Image Capture – capture patient’s signatures electronically, capture red flag photos, Driver’s Licenses, and Insurance Cards all integrated with your key applications and saved to your imaging systems.
- Patient Engagement Mobile Applications Powered by eTELu – brand your facility with an iOS and Android smart phone application that encourages patient engagement and patient loyalty. Features include wayfinding, services directory, physician directory, symptom checker, surgery tracker, locations, donations, etc. By providing all these features and functions in one application, you provide your patients with a simple to use application that allows them to engage with you and your services and enhances patient loyalty.
- Patient Payment Processing – PA-DSS Validated and EMV (Chip Card) Compliant, the PatientWorks solutions allow you to economically take patient payments with the latest compliant technology at the best rates. Since the payment processing solutions are integrated with your systems, payments are posted to patient’s accounts assuring accurate account balances and payment is made before services are rendered reducing collection issues. Protect cardholder data with our solutions.
- Queue Management and Reporting – measure your patient wait times and give staff visibility as to who have arrived for appointments or services. Analytics and historical metrics provide critical measurements that allow you to improve your service to patients and achieve patient wait time goals.
If you want to improve staff efficiency, patient satisfaction, and your ability to manage patient workflows and processes, see us there. Please contact Norman Snidow, VP Sales at 919.238.4754 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
See you there!